This tutorial is about disabling the first login animation in Windows 10. We will try our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Disable First Login Animation on Windows 10. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to disable first login animation on Windows 10
When we first install Windows 10, some animations appear for the period from system setup to final boot. Windows 10 lets you control whether users see the initial sign-in animation when they sign in to the computer for the first time. The settings apply to both the first computer user who completes the initial setup and any additional users added later. According to the configuration description:
If you enable this policy setting, users with a Microsoft account will see the service sign-in prompt and users with other accounts will see the sign-in animation. If you disable this policy setting, users will not see the animation and users with Microsoft accounts will not see the service sign-in prompt. If you do not configure this policy setting, the user who completes the initial Windows setup will see the animation the first time they log on. If the first user has already completed initial setup and this policy setting is not configured, users who have recently logged on to this computer will not see the animation.
How to Disable First Login Animation in Windows 10
How to Disable First Login Animation Using Group Policy
- Use the Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command.
- Type gpedit.msc and click OK to open the Local Group Policy Editor.
- Navigate to the following path: Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Login
- On the right side, double-click View First Login Animation Policy.
- Select the Disabled option.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
How to disable the first login animation using the registry
- Use the Windows + R key combination to open the Run command.
- Type regedit and click OK to open the registry.
- Browse to the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesSystem
- Right-click the System key (folder), select New, and click Key.
- Name the key EnableFirstLogonAnimation and press Enter.
- Double click on the newly created DWORD and make sure the value is set to 0.
- Click OK.
Final Words: How to Disable First Login Animation on Windows 10
Hope you understand this article How to Disable First Login Animation on Windows 10, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.